No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Makes PBC Debut, Batters Dimitrenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Makes PBC Debut, Batters Dimitrenko

Andy Ruiz, Alexander Dimitrenko Fight Photos Gallery - Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California - The co-main event featured heavyweight contender and Southern California fan-favorite Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. (32-1, 21 KOs) scoring a TKO victory over Alexander Dimitrenko (41-5, 26 KOs) after five rounds of action in their heavyweight showdown. (photos by Fox Sports, Leo Wilson, Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz would give Wilder a lot of problems. Hopefully Haymon gives him the title shot instead of Kownacki.

Comment

Dimitrenko should probably hang em up. He's always had talent but never puts on a good performance when he steps it up.

Comment

I wanna see Teslenko in a good fight after he beat up my old sparring partner.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Ruiz would give Wilder a lot of problems. Hopefully Haymon gives him the title shot instead of Kownacki.
          I think those two fatties will fight for it

Comment

Wonder if vada was involved?

Don't trust these fatties anymore.

Comment

Ruiz Jr vs Kownacki will be a thriller.

Comment

Make a real run for a title. You have what can’t be taught one of the fastest hands in division in combo. Get in real shape no reason to be so overweight you don’t have to be ripped. Improve stamina.

Comment

They can polish this thing up to be a respectable show. The Kowanaki fight, you know. These two are made for each other, I can't see it going deep, and the thought of all that meat hitting the canvas. Tucco said, "The bigger they are, the more noise they make when they go down." This might pop eardrums.
                  Last edited by Corelone; 04-22-2019, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Ruiz Jr. was over 260 for this fight, i hope he gets down to 230-235 pounds i think he would be more effective. Of course he would still be chubby but im sure he always will.

Comment

Working...
                    X