Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Wipes Out Adrian Granados in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Wipes Out Adrian Granados in Seven

Danny Garcia, Adrian Granados Fight Photos Gallery - Former two-division champion Danny Garcia stopped Adrian Granados with a seventh-round TKO. (photos by Fox Sports, Leo Wilson, Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

García Vs Broner or Khan next

Comment

Garcia has changed man. What happened to the animal print shorts bro!?

Comment

Easy work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          García Vs Broner or Khan next
          Neither fight is significant. Crawford, Spence, Porter or Thurman at this point.

Comment

Granados has a big head and a wide face, and wow, it was like Garcia was the comedian Gallagher and Granados was the watermelon being smashed.

Granados showed lots of heart. Good referee stoppage. Did you notice him leaving the arena? He's halfway toward the dressing room when he turns back for a moment, and signs a boxing glove for somebody who has an aisle seat.

Pretty nice for Granados, in all his disappointment and hurt, to bother signing something. And pretty nice that the fan, despite seeing the loss, respected Granados and wanted the autograph.
            Last edited by smeck; 04-21-2019, 01:23 PM. Reason: Blip -- put in Lopez' name for Garcia. Corrected that.

Comment

What's up with the attendance seemed empty.

Comment

Impressive. I like this mean Danny. He made me back into a fan of his. Keep fighting this way. The Pacman should stay away and look for much easier fights. Garcia might give him a permanent damage.

Fight Spence next.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Neither fight is significant. Crawford, Spence, Porter or Thurman at this point.
                  Yes. Garcia is clearly top 6, he should fight top guys.Thurman and Porter rematches are ok, but Crawford or Spence fights are even better.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Yes. Garcia is clearly top 6, he should fight top guys.Thurman and Porter rematches are ok, but Crawford or Spence fights are even better.
                    I agree, I rather see something new than a repeat because neither fight was a barn burner.

In no way I am saying that Danny will beat all top WW but would not be surprised if he did. Now Jeff Horn in the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                    X