No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Breaks Down, Stops Alexander Dimitrenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Breaks Down, Stops Alexander Dimitrenko

Dignity Health Sports Park , Carson - Making his Premier Boxing Champions debut, heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz (32-1, 21 KOs) broke down and stopped Alexander Dimitrenko (41-5, 26 KOs) for a stoppage win in five rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why does he have tattoos that make it look like he is wearing a bra? I like that b!tch interviewing him.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
      Why does he have tattoos that make it look like he is wearing a bra? I like that b!tch interviewing him.
      You sure have some mental issues

Comment

Snicker's chocolate bar should offer Andy Ruiz an endorsement contract,... He can come out walking to the ring in his next fight eating a Snicker's chocolate bar and eat another chocolate bar after he win's(if he win's),.....

Comment

Lose 20 lbs and he is a legitimate top shelf contender

Comment

Andy has very fast movements, despite his apparent poor shape. He deserves being ranked higher, he's a legit contender!

Comment

Dimentrenko was just waiting to get hit by something so that we could end up with the very same ending to this fight but it never really came - can't say I was impressed with Ruiz in this situation. He's been out for like a year and comes back looking exactly the same and can't really get rid of a guy who's waiting for you to give him an excuse. I'm already aware he's fast, he's been fast. He's been fat too
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-20-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

bout to watch this back now

Comment

good performance from Ruiz

Comment

Hopefully Ruiz jr. fights someone with the pulse next. 3 tune ups if enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X