Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Relikh: No Doubt in My Mind That I'll Beat Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Relikh: No Doubt in My Mind That I'll Beat Regis Prograis

Kiryl Relikh (23-2, 19 KOs), Belarus' WBA title-holder, believes Regis Prograis (23-0, 19 KOs), the WBC Diamond champion, is in for a surprise' in their WBSS super-lightweight semi-final April 27 at the Cajundome in Lafayette, LA, USA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis thinks he's Top1 at 140. Otherwise he's wrong.

Comment

This is a good fight, and so is Taylor vs. Branchyk!

Comment

This should be a great fight I'm looking forward to this one!! I want to see both guys bring it!!

Comment

After beating Crawford leftover, Indongo, Regis has looked ordinary, getting lumped up by nobodies. This is not going to be easy, and if he prevails, the Hydro is next, and nobody beats Josh in the Hydro. I guess that's why Avi had to fight somewhere else..

Comment

Relikh is too easy to hit, and Prograis hits hard. Relikh is a tough old dog, but this fight going to be too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              After beating Crawford leftover, Indongo, Regis has looked ordinary, getting lumped up by nobodies. This is not going to be easy, and if he prevails, the Hydro is next, and nobody beats Josh in the Hydro. I guess that's why Avi had to fight somewhere else..
              What fights after Indongo did he get lumped up? 🤔 Stop spreading fake news kid...Prograis is destroying everybody at 140 😂

Comment

Prograis is one of my favorite fighters rolling. I have him winning this within the distance.

Comment

Working...
                X