No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senad Gashi Promises To Wage War With Derek Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senad Gashi Promises To Wage War With Derek Chisora

Senad Gashi has promised to go to war with Derek Chisora when the Heavyweight bad boys collide at The O2 in London this Saturday, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. Gashi (17-2, 17 KOs) returns to The O2 after he was stopped by Carlos Takam in seven rounds on the Whyte vs. Chisora 2 undercard in December. The heavy-hitting German hopes a win over Chisora will push his name towards title action in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this guy. He may not be the greatest boxer but he is a gamer.

Also, he knew that he was likely to lose to Takam but he took on the fight as he felt it would give him exposure. It did, and now he is in a bigger fight where while he is once more the opponent, win or lose, he will get greater recognition.

Sometimes, when you don't have the greatest backing behind you, you have to take your lumps to get on the world stage. This guy can become a HW gatekeeper or fringe contender for the next 5 years by simply taking his limited chances when he got them.

Many other boxers can learn from his example.

Comment

I don't know what this guy brings to the table. I hope he wants to fight. What I know is that Chisora (God bless his heart) is not good against boxers. If this guy can box then he will time Chisora but if he is a come forward fighter then he will get a pasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        I don't know what this guy brings to the table. I hope he wants to fight. What I know is that Chisora (God bless his heart) is not good against boxers. If this guy can box then he will time Chisora but if he is a come forward fighter then he will get a pasting.
        It means very little but he was good enough for Dave Allen to want to duck him after the Nick Webb fight.

I think the O2 crowd will make sure Del Boy turns up for this one. Gashi looked less of the boxer than Takam in their fight so I think this one should be a good brawl

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          It means very little but he was good enough for Dave Allen to want to duck him after the Nick Webb fight.

I think the O2 crowd will make sure Del Boy turns up for this one. Gashi looked less of the boxer than Takam in their fight so I think this one should be a good brawl
          Thanks man, looking forward to this one.

Comment

Gashi has a good shot at Chisora. I pick him to win by KO.

Comment

Last edited by BigZ44; 04-20-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Chisora struggles against boxers. He won but very dull fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Senad Gashi has promised to go to war with Derek Chisora when the Heavyweight bad boys collide at The O2 in London this Saturday, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. Gashi (17-2, 17 KOs) returns to The O2 after he was stopped by Carlos Takam in seven rounds on the Whyte vs. Chisora 2 undercard in December. The heavy-hitting German hopes a win over Chisora will push his name towards title action in 2019.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Maybe he meant to say "Bore" instead of "WAR"? that was absolutely dreadful to watch

Comment

Working...
                    X