Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Alexander Dimitrenko - Set For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Alexander Dimitrenko - Set For Battle

Alexander Dimitrenko, Andy Ruiz Weights Photos Gallery - Former two-division champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and welterweight contender Adrian "El Tigre" Granados went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in before the square-off this Saturday night in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Sean Ham, Leo Wilson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this one. Where are the weights?

Comment

Wow his gut doesn't even stick out anymore!

WAR ANDY!

Comment

They are saying Andy is 262 which surprises me. Andy looks pretty good in the pictures. Dimetrenko is 259

Comment

He's sucking in his gut and probably had surgery to get rid of excess fat but otherwise he looks decent. Dimetrenko has always failed whenever he stepped up so if Ruiz can't win this one it's a very bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            They are saying Andy is 262 which surprises me. Andy looks pretty good in the pictures. Dimetrenko is 259
            Yeah that’s what boxrec is saying. He doesn’t look ten pounds heavier than his last fight.

Comment

Hopefully Dimitrenko doesn't **** himself before the fight and comes out confident like he did against Granat and Jennings

Comment

Good card. If I had the cashish to throw 'round... there would be a bunch of flights I'd take to fight cards nationwide. Maybe in another life. LOL

Comment

Come on Andy! Time to get the Ruiz train back on the tracks

Comment

Working...
                  X