Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Adrian Granados - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Adrian Granados - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Danny Garcia, Adrian Granados Weights Photos Gallery - Former two-division champion Danny "Swift" Garcia and welterweight contender Adrian "El Tigre" Granados went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in before the square-off this Saturday night in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Sean Ham, Leo Wilson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I could see Granados winning this. He’s a better version of Mauricio Herrera who clearly beat Garcia.

Comment

C'mon Danny knock this mudda****a out 👊

Comment

I predict an ugly competive fight that will be hard to score. Granados lands more punches while Garcia lands the cleaner ones. It will be close on the score cards and then finally Garcia lands a huge left hook in round 8 that Granados doesn't see coming that hurts him badly and a few moments later Garcia knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          I could see Granados winning this. He’s a better version of Mauricio Herrera who clearly beat Garcia.
          herrera and granados fight nothing alike.

Comment

Granados doesn't have size advantage, punches wide and gets hit a lot. I get the feeling that, as tough as he is, Danny will time him and it will be goodnight darling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              herrera and granados fight nothing alike.
              Thank you. His comment was one of the weirdest I've seen in a while.

Comment

Damn i got bigger ***** than this guys hahahawarrr Danny

Comment

Granados is taller on paper?

Comment

I've seen Granados box beautifully. If he does this with Garcia it will be an easy win. If he stays in the pocket he will get ko'd. Just dislike cherry picker Garcia and how he is able to land that lucky left... he throws it while closing his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                    X