Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC on FOX Weights: Danny Garcia 146.8, Adrian Granados 146

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: PBC on FOX Weights: Danny Garcia 146.8, Adrian Granados 146

Danny Garcia, one of boxing's star attractions, has been left behind in the loaded welterweight division after losses to Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter. But Garcia has an opportunity to climb back to the top of the division by doing something his former foes didn't do - deliver a dominant performance with millions watching on network television.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Swift Garcia by 7 round TKO

Comment

Too bad Granados doesn't have heavier hands, he won't win unless he KOs Cherry Garcia.

Comment

Welcome to the big leagues lil *****!

Comment

I will watch it.. fuk it.. lets see how DG looks..

Comment

262 for ruiz....

did he just go back up in weight????

ima double check that

Comment

yup went back up 10 lbs.... I just dont get it these guys train ALL day do not have a 9-5

Comment

Garcia-Granados: The battle for the handsomest hair.

Comment

This is an interesting card. Garcia has a ton on the line here. Ruiz better look good, or this will be the last anyone sees him unless they go to a regional boxing event coordinated with a traveling Carnival. Throw in I am curious about Brandon Figueroa and this is a decent free TV alternative to the Crawford/Khan PPV that most of us won't waste our money on.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    yup went back up 10 lbs.... I just dont get it these guys train ALL day do not have a 9-5
                    I can't say no to pastries either.

Comment

Working...
                    X