No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Documentary Picked Up By DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Documentary Picked Up By DAZN

Award-winning director, Michael Medoway's documentary, EL GALLO-an official selection of DOC NYC secured its online premiere on sports platform DAZN ahead of the Estrada vs. Rungvisai boxing rematch scheduled on April 26th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Orale! We in dis thang mayne!

WAR DAZN

Comment

Very nice. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

I always thought his story would make for an awesome doc. I'm so happy for this. I mean, he lost both parents when he was so young, raised by his aunt whom he loved dearly and she died right before going to fight for his titles. A few injuries in important instances in his timeline, including the one during his training camp against Runvisai on their first fight. A hand injury that kept him on a leash and away from challenging the then pfp number 1 Roman Chocoputito Gonzalez.

All guts, all glory.

Comment

Very excited to see this. It's quite a story even though a lot of sadness. Really hope he wins next week. I can't wait to be there!

Comment

Phuck yeah! Gallo makes Sonora proud! Lets go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              I always thought his story would make for an awesome doc. I'm so happy for this. I mean, he lost both parents when he was so young, raised by his aunt whom he loved dearly and she died right before going to fight for his titles. A few injuries in important instances in his timeline, including the one during his training camp against Runvisai on their first fight. A hand injury that kept him on a leash and away from challenging the then pfp number 1 Roman Chocoputito Gonzalez.

All guts, all glory.
              And he was too poor.

Chocolatito ducked Estrada when both were champions in 112 división

Comment

Sounds decent.

Comment

This Mexican fighter is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    This Mexican fighter is overrated.
                    He is underrated

Juan will school Sor this time.

And you are a sore loser, a hater.

Comment

Working...