Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: To Beat Usyk, I Think You Have To Foul Him a Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: To Beat Usyk, I Think You Have To Foul Him a Bit

Derek Chisora says he would be open to fighting former undisputed Cruiserweight World Champion Oleksandr Usyk should he come through his crunch Heavyweight clash with Senad Gashi at The O2 in London this Saturday, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really interested to see how the change of coach works out for Chisora. Can’t imagine he’ll change his style much at this point? Hope he can come through Gashi and perhaps have one more big fight before retiring!

Comment

usyk would beat down any version of chisora with ease. chisora was never any good just a face first brawler he is tailor made for uysk. fouling would do you no good.

Comment

Lol!!!

"...I Think You Have To Foul Him a Bit.." means I Derek Chisora am not good enough to beat Mr. Usyk!

People who did not master their craft resort to these so called tactics. BHop and his veteran moves or falling out of the ring claiming a horrible injury to stop the fight. I respect anyone who steps in the ring putting their health/life on the line, but I do not have any respect for actions such as the one Chisora is talking about. Some call it veteran moves, I call that bi@tch moves.

Anyways, I'm not in the best of moods today...and should add that I would understand if it's fighter that has kids to feed and desperately needs a win to keep putting bread on the table..but that fighter is survivor, a warrior and fighting to live not for the pride and honor of being good at his craft.

Comment

Chisora you don't say things like this even of it was a compliment to Usyk's abilities. Engage your brains a little bit for a change.

Comment

shorter way of saying the coWard way
            Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-15-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              usyk would beat down any version of chisora with ease. chisora was never any good just a face first brawler he is tailor made for uysk. fouling would do you no good.
              Cotto won many fights by fouling, the guy was a master. Judah had him in all sorts until he went to his trademark stuff and Joshua Clottey and others. Holyfield was a master of the headbutt and Benard was also good at it, Andre Ward would also gain mileage that way. If you punch someone in the nuts or head butt you could take them out of the game. It's very wrong and has no place in the sport but it's a tactic often used. Just like any sport you have dirty managers who could just instruct their fighters to hurt the opponents just to win. Arsenal get that treatment a lot.

Comment

He’s right though.

Chisora isn’t even really a bigger guy than Usyk and he’s shorter.

Usyk has one of those big wide backs.

I don’t even think he’ll be a small heavyweight even in this era. And his speed will be supercharged at heavyweight.

I’m really looking forward to his journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  He’s right though.

Chisora isn’t even really a bigger guy than Usyk and he’s shorter.

Usyk has one of those big wide backs.

I don’t even think he’ll be a small heavyweight even in this era. And his speed will be supercharged at heavyweight.

I’m really looking forward to his journey.
                  Right. He ain't lying. You not about to out box him. You gotta use some of those Holyfield/Hopkins tactics

Comment

How does Chisora keep getting fights?

He's like the Mayorga of the HW division.

Everytime someone need a name on their resume he is the go to guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X