Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Christina Hammer - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Christina Hammer - Ready For Battle

Shields, Hammer Weights Photos Gallery - ATLANTIC CITY Undefeated middleweight champions Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer went face-to-face one final time during a tension-filled official weigh-in for the most significant event in women's boxing history. Both fighters made weight as the two champions aim to become the undisputed middleweight champion tomorrow in the main event of SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION live on SHOWTIME (9:10 p.m. ET/PT) from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

who the **** was that black dude in the pinstrip suit he was doing was too much at the weigh in, I get yelling at hammer coach cause it appears he tried to touch the scale or something but then that dude breaks up teh face off cause it was getting too loud or something ? lmfao take your old ass home.

Comment

Nice ass on Christina Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Nice ass on Christina Hammer
        I thought you didn't like women??

Comment

First women's fight I've genuinely been excited about!

Comment

I know Shields is legit but man she looks soft.

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if the girls feel like this during male weigh in! Lol. I can tell u... something strange an sexy is going on.. maybe it was that Versace jumpsuit.. an fuk yawl.. don't act like its just me!

Comment

Shields is so fat, how can she even make 160? She wants to be paid like men but doesn't like to work out? She's full of crap.

Comment

Shields!!! Shields!!! Shields!! Shields!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel like this is supposed to be the breaking out party for Shields, but Hammer's style seems all wrong for her in my eyes. We'll see how it plays out. I'll be watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X