Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Dennis Hogan - Ready For War in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Dennis Hogan - Ready For War in Mexico

Hogan, Munguia Weights Photos Gallery - WBO Junior Middleweight World Champion Jaime Munguia (32-0, 26 KOs) and mandatory 154-pound challenger Dennis Hurricane" Hogan (28-1-1, 7 KOs) had their official weigh-in ahead of their 12-round fight for Munguia's title. They were joined by Oscar De La Hoya, Chairman and CEO of Golden Boy, along with Fernando Beltran, CEO of Zanfer Promotions, among others.The event will take place Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Arena Monterrey in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos, Stacey Verbeek)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munguia is gonna crush this guy.

Comment

Munguia is the weirdest looking human I've ever seen. Looks like a cross between an armadillo and ape with a blend of human genome, probably created from skin grafts of oscars testes and made in mexico somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
        Munguia is the weirdest looking human I've ever seen. Looks like a cross between an armadillo and ape with a blend of human genome, probably created from skin grafts of oscars testes and made in mexico somewhere.
        What a stupid and racist comment

The hate. On mexican boxing is incredible

Comment

Dennis "Hulkamania" Hogan.

The Hulkster will destroy Munguia. He may even body slam him.

Comment

Another bum for munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              What a stupid and racist comment

The hate. On mexican boxing is incredible
              Not racist at all munguias mexican right? The hate on mexican boxing? Dont talk bollocks i mention his appearance not his boxing heritage you fukwit.

Comment

Munguia won't be able to make 154 for much longer. Shame if we miss on Munguia vs Hurd.

Comment

Damn, had no idea the fight was tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Munguia won't be able to make 154 for much longer. Shame if we miss on Munguia vs Hurd.
                    No doubt but he looks quite strong and healthy here so I don’t think he’s struggling too much yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X