Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dave Allen, Lucas Browne - Face To Face at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dave Allen, Lucas Browne - Face To Face at Workouts

Dave Allen, Lucas Browne Workouts Photos Gallery - Dave Allen faces the biggest night of his career when he takes on former WBA World Champion Lucas Browne on a huge evening of Heavyweight action at The O2 in London on April 20, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US, that sees Finchley bad boy Derek Chisora return to the ring against Senad Gashi after his FOTY contender with Dillian Whyte in December. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Coupla bums. I'm watching this though.

Comment

Brown looks like all of his 40 years.

Comment

Looks like Browne may be back on the juice

Comment

Might be a decent lower level scrap..

Comment

I can't believe Allen is as big of a favorite as he is in this fight. No way on f#cking Earth should Allen be a -300ish favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I can't believe Allen is as big of a favorite as he is in this fight. No way on f#cking Earth should Allen be a -300ish favorite.
              he apparantly struggled and went life and death with journeyman sokolowski in his last fight so thats probobly why. not to mention he was on anti-depressants for the whyte fight, off the PEDS and barely trained & is now 40 years old..

Comment

There is nothing I'd love more than to go out for a couple dozen pints with these 2 guys after this slobber-knocker

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  he apparantly struggled and went life and death with journeyman sokolowski in his last fight so thats probobly why. not to mention he was on anti-depressants for the whyte fight, off the PEDS and barely trained & is now 40 years old..
                  Yea but its Dave Allen ffs. He's the ultimate Dad Boxer. Good story. Fun guy. But he wouldn't be world class with PEDs I'd be willing to bet.

And to be clear I'm not saying Allen can't win, cuz Browne is ripe for the picking & probably isn't taking boxing as seriously as he could be as you bring up, but come the f#ck on -300ish favorite for Dad Boxer? At best this should be a virtual pick em.

I've done well betting against UK favs doe so I'm not complaining. The casualness of betting in the UK + the popularity of boxing in the UK makes lines go crazy with UK fights sometimes. I can't wait for sports betting to get more mainstream in the US since we've passed the laws to allow it to become more mainstream so I can take advantage of more fights here with nutty ass betting lines. If betting was more mainstream in the US Canelo would probably be -800 instead of -360 & betting on Jacobs would be of more value than it is now.

Comment

Browne still needs a defining moment to get that dillian sending him home on a stretcher with oxygen mask out our minds lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X