No announcement yet.

Wiping up The Spilt Milk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiping up The Spilt Milk

KABOOM! reverberated around the Mandalay Bay arena when Lennox Lewis’ right hand flattened the then former undisputed Heavyweight champion, Hasim Rahman. The bills feature attraction had a lot of critics divided, but for me, the outcome was as expected as their previous fight was unexpected. [details]

Cool article, got a good history lesson, wasn't expecting that.

I've never seen the first Whitker v. Ramierez fight but i seen the second one and it was a clear dominate fight in favor of Whitiker, but the first fight i've heard differnt opinions of the outcome. Here the writer favors Whitiker, while others i've read favor Ramierez because Whitiker was too much on his bicycle that night. But he did get the rematch and won. I curios who he felt won the Ramierez v. Arguello fight, i just seen this fight the other day and i felt it should have gone to Ramierez.

I never heard of the guy that gave Louis a tough fight but now i know who he is, im defently going to be on the look out for that fight. Louis has some of the best combination punching i've ever seen, quick hands for a heavyweight.

You said Napoles is Cuban, he is, but then he became a Mexican Citizan and adopted by the Mexicans. I remember one time in t.j, I was talking boxing with a native of tijuanna and in the conversation about Morales v. Barrera, he brought up the great Napoles, this got me to buy a few of his fights and he was slick fighter and they say he only got better as he aged as back then over 30 somthing was already old age in boxing.

Great article.

Vargas will come through and win the fight and wipe up the spilt milk!

Comment

Working...
    X