Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Patrick Nielsen in MMA, Kudryashov-Ngabu, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Patrick Nielsen in MMA, Kudryashov-Ngabu, More

According to Danish paper Ekstrabladet its a done deal that former WBA super middleweight title challenger Patrick Nielsen and Mark Madsen will clash in a MMA fight later this spring. Nielsens payday is according to EB as high as one million Danish kronas (about $150,000 USD) - a high amount of money for a beginner at mixed martial arts, and someone who has lost his last two fights in a boxing ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah it's been confirmed. It's Nielsen vs Madsen with MMA rules. Apparently Nielsen gets paid handsomely in what to me looks like a cash-out.

Comment

I like Dmitry Kudryashov and I hope he is better than he was in his last two fights. It's not so much he was terrible.. kinda disappointing and much too regular. His power was still unbelievable though.

Comment

Kudryashov/Ngabu would be a great action fight, hopefully they come to a deal. Didn't realize Kabayel had vacated the European title, wonder what his plans are now? Milas/Hubeaux is a decent fight

Comment

sweet jesus Kudryashov v Ngabu is mouth watering!

Comment

Working...
          X