Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Shefat Isufi - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Shefat Isufi - Undercard Information

THE EARLY SUPPORTING cast for Billy Joe Saunders' WBO Interim world super middleweight title showdown with Shefat Isufi on Saturday May 18 can now be revealed, with a number of further title contests to be confirmed shortly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trust Frank Warren to put on a terrible show at a stadium with the word lame in it.

If BJS wasn’t a local to it, I’d have assumed he’d asked Frank for the Amex stadium but Frank would only pay for the budget version

Comment

There is literally nothing on that card. Awful.

Ryan "The Piranha" Garner is a great boxing nickname though.

Comment

Glass half fall, BJS looks good and picks up a great fight later in the year. A world level career defining fight would answer a lot of questions as to just how good he is.

Comment

Saunders??? Who is he again?

Comment

boxing would be so much better if bjs just drove away in his caravan & never returned. What a joke. BJS as usual just wants to be gifted a wbo belt he can hold hostage & use to impress crack whores along with the 30 empty liquor bottles sitting on a shelf above his bed
            Last edited by kushking; 04-10-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              boxing would be so much better if bjs just drove away in his caravan & never returned. What a joke. BJS as usual just wants to be gifted a wbo belt he can hold hostage & use to impress crack whores along with the 30 empty liquor bottles sitting on a shelf above his bed
              He definitely drinks Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                He definitely drinks Bucky

I didn't even know that existed but damn thats some bum sht if i've ever seen it.

Comment

What a ****e card, should just hold it at a caravan

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I didn't even know that existed but damn thats some bum sht if i've ever seen it.
                    Yea it's caffeinated bum wine from the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X