Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Napoleon: A Good Time To Be a Female Fighter, Will Get Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Napoleon: A Good Time To Be a Female Fighter, Will Get Better

It's the biggest week women's boxing has ever seen, and there's no way Alicia Napoleon wasn't going to be a part of it, even if it meant fighting on a Wednesday night. "It's definitely an awkward night to fight on," laughed the WBA super middleweight champion, who will face Eva Bajic in an eight-round non-title bout at Sony Hall in NYC tonight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just bend over like you sposed to

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      Just bend over like you sposed to
      That's what I'm talking about! Ain't nobody give a flying fucc about women's boxing! Them hoes belong at home barefoot and pregnant!

Comment

she sure aint in a hurry to fight shields.

Comment

Some real cherry picks in men's boxing but can't remember the last time a world champ fought someone with a losing record like this.

Comment

In the entertainment business you get paid in accordance to how much people you draw not how hard you work this is economics for dummies 101 i figured this out without being a genius so why can't these hoe äss reporters ask A SINGLE INVESTIGATIVE question instead of just agreeing to everything? But when they're pushing feminism they have no problem in crossing into opinionated territory telling us how discriminatory terrible and unfair everything is. Hoe ässed hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              That's what I'm talking about! Ain't nobody give a flying fucc about women's boxing! Them hoes belong at home barefoot and pregnant!
              My man! Pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
                In the entertainment business you get paid in accordance to how much people you draw not how hard you work this is economics for dummies 101 i figured this out without being a genius so why can't these hoe äss reporters ask A SINGLE INVESTIGATIVE question instead of just agreeing to everything? But when they're pushing feminism they have no problem in crossing into opinionated territory telling us how discriminatory terrible and unfair everything is. Hoe ässed hoes.
                You said it perfectly man! Fucc all these dirty hoes that think they should get paid like male boxers!
                The day these hoes can sell out an arena and sell thousands of ppvs then that's the day they'll get paid what a guy get paid...
                Till then them hoes can just keep working as cooks and house maid's the way they supposed too!

Comment

I can actually look at her face for more than 5 seconds, so I don't mind watching her fight.

That's the issue in most cases....a lot of female athletes look horrible and wonder why nobody wants to watch them.

Comment

Maybe try fighting someone without a losing record, if it was a male world champion the fight wouldn’t be sanctioned. I wonder if she knows how stupid she sounds, hammer and shields deserve to be paid because they’re putting it on the line, this chick is riding their coattails fighting someone with a losing record as a “world champion”

Comment

Working...
                    X