Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter vs. Rances Barthelemy - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter vs. Rances Barthelemy - Undercard Information

Welterweights Terrel Williams and Justin DeLoach will square-off in a 10-round attraction, while former world champion Jezzrel Corrales faces Richard Zamora in an eight-round lightweight showdown as part of non-televised undercard action Saturday, April 27 from The Chelsea inside of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great card, cheap tickets!! Vegas on a budget!!

Comment

Originally posted by povalles77 View Post
      Great card, cheap tickets!! Vegas on a budget!!
      Good show, but Vegas on a budget? Don't get too excited. I'm going with Easter in this, he started jabbing at Mikey. I'm hoping he uses his reach better with it.

Comment

WBA title not vacant

no one is fighting for the vacant WBA world lightweight title because its not vacant.

lomachenko and crolla are fighting for the WBA world title (called "super"), and easter/barthelemy are fighting for the "regalar" WBA world title, which means whoever holds this belt is definitely not the world champion.

"regular" = means definitely not world champion.
        "super" means world champion.

there was one exception to this at 130, where alberto machado won the "super" belt and hence the WBA world championship from jezreel corrales.

the WBA stripped him of his belt and gave it to gervonta davis by downgrading machado to "regular" and declaring the belt machado won as vacant. then they let davis fight a no-hoper for it. a$$holes.

you guys get this stuff wrong all the time. hire me. i correct you in the comments all the time. hire me and you wont have a non-stop stream of factual errors and inaccuracies with ur articles.

Comment

Re

I'm going with Barthelemy. Easter was exposed by Mikey Garcia. He can box on the outside, but is very weak inside.

If Barthelemy makes it a rough, ugly fight, he has an excellent chance of winning.

Comment

I like Easter but I like to see him fight his range and not like a shorter fighter...

Comment

Barthelemy is moving back down to 135? The winner of this fight is another good option for Lomachenko to fight.

Comment

I was wondering where Jezreel Corrales was

Comment

Working...
                X