Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Teofimo Lopez Talks Lomachenko, Crawford-Khan, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Teofimo Lopez Talks Lomachenko, Crawford-Khan, More

Teofimo Lopez Video Interview - After thrilling Big Apple audiences in his last three bouts, Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko is ready to bring his lightweight world titles to the City of Angels. Lomachenko, the pound-for-pound Picasso and the WBA and WBO lightweight world champion, will defend his titles against former lightweight world champion
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love Teo but at this point he brings nothing to the table for Loma to consider this fight. Loma is trying to become an absolute champion right now.

Comment

I can't wait for April 20. Teo is going to put on a show like he always does. Tatli is in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
        I love Teo but at this point he brings nothing to the table for Loma to consider this fight. Loma is trying to become an absolute champion right now.
        I smell fear here. What has Crolla done? What belt does Loma gain from this fight? Is he better than Lopez in any way? What have Rigo and Marriaga done at 130?
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-07-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I smell fear here. What has Crolla done? What belt does Loma gain from this fight? Is he better than Lopez in any way? What have Rigo or Marriaga done at 130?
          He brings more than Crolla, has fan friendly style, Latino Mexican, Chicano fanbase, TV friendly, fun to watch.

Only decent thing Crolla has is that he's a mando, but Loma really gets nothing from this......except some needed rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            He brings more than Crolla, has fan friendly style, Latino Mexican, Chicano fanbase, TV friendly, fun to watch.

Only decent thing Crolla has is that he's a mando, but Loma really gets nothing from this......except some needed rounds.
            Nothing decent about this at all. If the mando is a 100-1 underdog, a can, against someone hailed by some as the best fighter in the world, you skip it.

Loma is wasting his time on this shit double-belt organization. He's too good not to want to challenge himself.

I will probably skip the Crolla fight.

Comment

He should jump in the ring talking shieet after Lomas fight. Pop off on him

Comment

Good post, except for the bold. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I smell fear here. What has Crolla done? What belt does Loma gain from this fight? Is he better than Lopez in any way? What have Rigo and Marriaga done at 130?
                  First, Crolla is a mandatory, don't pretend you haven't heard.
                  Rigo was demanded by fans and promoted like 4 gold medals in ring.
                  Mariagga was a substitution for Salido rematch, when Salido declined 500 000. Now Salido happy as a Uber driver.
                  Be health and don't bring this bull **** anymore.
                  I've written and but for you write once more: "Lopez should become a mandatory or get a belt to have a Lomachenko shot."
                  Hope it is not so hard for future HOF in Lopez.

Comment

Loma leave the belt at home! Not much no less. I guess, it is very important for the one who plan to collect all belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X