Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. on Pacquiao-Thurman, Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. on Pacquiao-Thurman, Wilder-Joshua

Floyd Mayweather Sr. Video Interview - Floyd Mayweather Sr. was ringside to watch undefeated Las Vegas prospect Angelo Leo go wire-to-wire in an impressive and dominating 10-round unanimous decision victory over Neil John Tabanao in a ShoBox: The New Generation main event Friday night on SHOWTIME from Sam's Town Live in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am almost positive he was AT the Spence Garcia fight?! The poor guy is literally losing it and cameras and mics are always in his face to provide proof. Take care of your self SR you’re all you got...

Comment

The guy doesn't even know what day it is....he lost his mind.

Comment

Sr has forgotten more about Boxing than U'll ever know...!

Comment

floyd fans majority at least, on here says pac is done but even sr knows what's up. in this video, he wont even go against pac on thurman.

ever since floyd and pac fought, sr. hasnt really been dissing pac. i think he has finally given pac his due respect, dare i say because he felt manny beat his son? lol.. go ahead quote this!

Comment

Floyd sr. tell your son it's bout time to pass the torch.give it to deontay or a.j

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              floyd fans majority at least, on here says pac is done but even sr knows what's up. in this video, he wont even go against pac on thurman.

ever since floyd and pac fought, sr. hasnt really been dissing pac. i think he has finally given pac his due respect, dare i say because he felt manny beat his son? lol.. go ahead quote this!
              daddy knows best!

Comment

Why are people still asking him questions about who wins this fight or that fight its CLEAR he don't watch a whole lot and cant remember if he did.Im not making fun of him or any fighter who may have damage from fighting buts its completely USELESS.To listen to him try and remember and knowing sometimes he just says anything to get reporter off the topic is a VERY POOR interview.Ask him about Floyd jr or some fighter he trains or own career otherwise leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post

lmao yea Manny won it was 10-2 at least on EVERYONE scorecard for Floyd.He wont pick Thruman because HE DONT REMEMBER HIM.Its clear he don't watch a lot of boxing and his memory is not there anymore he thought he was going to Philippines for crying out loud and had to be told he was going to middle east.

Comment

Working...
                  X