Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Sims: I Can See Myself Fighting Eubank Jr. in Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Sims: I Can See Myself Fighting Eubank Jr. in Future

Anthony Sims Jr. admits he's a work in progress but wants to challenge for titles at the end of 2019 as he returns to action at The Forum in Inglewood, LA on Friday April 26, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. Sims Jr (18-0 17KOs) impressed on British soil once again in his last outing, a sixth round stoppage of Mateo Veron in Peterborough, England to further extend his unbeaten record.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SSR vs. "Monster" Inoue! MAN UP!

Comment

I haven't seen anyone yet on this guys bandwagon.

Comment

never heard of him before

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          lol wtf are you talking about? Sims is a Super Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            lol wtf are you talking about? Sims is a Super Middleweight.
            If you weren't so ignorant and arrogant, you would realize that SSR stand for Srisaket Sor Rungvisai!

Comment

If you weren't so ignorant and arrogant, you would realize that SSR stand for Srisaket Sor Rungvisai!
              This thread has nothing to do with Rungvisai. Its about Anthony Sims Jr who is a super middleweight.

Comment

Should be a great night of Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  This thread has nothing to do with Rungvisai. Its about Anthony Sims Jr who is a super middleweight.
                  If you read the entire article, you would've seen this quote:

"Sims Jr’s return to action is part of a huge night of boxing in LA, topped by a World title double header as Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (47-4-1 41 KOs) and Juan Francisco Estrada (38-3 26KOs) rematch for the WBC and Ring Magazine World Super-Flyweight titles..."

Stop being so eager to clown someone, and you wouldn't wind up looking like a clown yourself!

Comment

Can't see it happening. Firstly Inoue has to get past Rodriguez and if he does, the final in the summer vs Tete/Donaire. then if he does, I'm pretty sure given his age, he will have grown into 118 and not be in a position to go back down.

So that leaves SSR needing to go up in weight, and also assumes he gets past Estrada again. I thing SSR is the slight favourite in the rematch, but Estrada is younger (28 vs 32) and a smart boxer. and wouldn't put it past him to make adjustments this time out and get past SSR.

If SSR were to go up against Inoue, its at 118 and SSR by then 33 - too many advantages to Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                    X