Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kash Ali: I Spoke To David Price, Apologized For Biting Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kash Ali: I Spoke To David Price, Apologized For Biting Him

Kash Ali is trying to make amends after having his boxing licence suspended in connection to last weekend's disqualification for biting David Price during their fight in Liverpool. The British Boxing Board of Control has ordered Ali to appear before a the organisation's Central Area Council.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah that's very nice and all but they still gonna suspend you

Comment

His apology is not sincere, he is only to trying to save his butt. He can climb back under the rock he came out from.

Comment

"""Nobody appreciates such poor behavior""" Ya think????!!!!!

Comment

he was looking for an out on that fight. was the equivalent to him quitting.

Comment

"The occasion got the better of me...so I bit him 5 times" WTF? When the occasion gets the better of me I generally don't go straight to the biting, wonder if he was tested before the fight. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a positive result in the coming weeks

Comment

"I admit that it was embarrassing for me, but I learned that nobody appreciates such poor behaviour."

So, wait, is he trying to say that he didn't know beforehand that biting someone in the ring would be considered unacceptable? Is he trying to get leniency on the account of being ******ed?

Comment

There are so many different things wrong with that picture in the article I don't know where to begin

Comment

Seems like Mister Bitey McBite Face snapped back to reality!!

Comment

Hopefully they become friends, like Tyson and Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X