Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dinu's Promoter Will Push To Change Decision in Loss To Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dinu's Promoter Will Push To Change Decision in Loss To Pulev

As previously reported, in aftermath of Bogdan Dinu's knockout loss against Kubrat Pulev on March 23 at The Hangar in Costa Mesa, California - Dinu's promoter Greg Cohen has filed a Petition for Change of Decision with the California State Athletic Commission.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, what the???

Comment

No matter what I think about wenchgate, Pulev can fight. Hes a big strong puncher, top ten. Dinu had nothing to stop him with.

Comment

The CSAC should make it a no contest like they did with Hopkins-Dawson.

Comment

What decision he wants? No contest or disqualification win?
          Last edited by Boksfan; 04-03-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Pulev Dindu nuthin'!

Comment

thats not gonna happen. If Dinu quit at the right time, he may have actually gotten the W

Comment

Wow did anyone even care to watch that fight.i know it was alot of empty seats at that one lol

Comment

I believe they have a decent argument here. I don't think he will get the no contest, but that does not mean the argument is of no merit. Had he taken the full 5 minutes yet still obviously been impaired from the illegal punches I think he would have had a better argument, but it is worth having the conversation.

I do not think The Nail was intentional here. Dinu was ducking real low, and I think it looked like Pulev was lowering his punches with him. But that last hit was straight down and was a complete flagrant foul, to mix my sports metaphors.

Comment

Parker did worse in his KO win over Dimitrenko, and that never got overturned.

Comment

Working...
                    X