Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: If I Don't KO Martinez, I'll Walk Back To Nicaragua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga: If I Don't KO Martinez, I'll Walk Back To Nicaragua

The trademark of former two division world champion Ricardo Mayorga is to dish out a lot of trash talking in the prelude to an upcoming fight. This has been the case since he began his career many years ago and now that he's close to the end of his career he does not intend to change.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The title made me

Walk back to Nicaragua

Comment

his opponent has ZERO fights tho.

They brought a bus driver that will take a dive.

Comment

I will never ever forget Mayorga lighting up in the ring after beating Forrest. Classic.

Comment

A true God of the sport, the man should never have to walk anywhere. After he KO's this killer, he'll be right back to the top of the queue and in the world title picture once again

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            A true God of the sport, the man should never have to walk anywhere. After he KO's this killer, he'll be right back to the top of the queue and in the world title picture once again
            Yup. Hearn will probably sign him to DAZN so Bivol can have an opponent. Mayorga will knock out that hype job and then force a super fight with Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              I will never ever forget Mayorga lighting up in the ring after beating Forrest. Classic.
              The best was when he slapped Mosley's lady on her fat azz!

Comment

That's 736 km. Let's say Ricardo walks at 6 km/h brisk pace. That's 123 hours. If he walks for 10 hours a day, he'll make it in 12 days.

Comment

apart from hall of fame, if a category exists Mayorga deserves to be inducted into it.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                    That's 736 km. Let's say Ricardo walks at 6 km/h brisk pace. That's 123 hours. If he walks for 10 hours a day, he'll make it in 12 days.
                    How long would it take him if he transformed into a beam of light and travelled at light speed? What about if he had rocket thrusters on roller skates?

Comment

Working...
                    X