No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Drills Jose Lopez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Drills Jose Lopez in Two Rounds

Ryan Garcia, Jose Lopez Fight Photos Gallery - Rising lightweight star Ryan Garcia (18-0, 14 KOs) of Victorville, Calif. viciously stopped Jose Lopez (20-4-1, 14 KOs) of Carolina, Puerto Rico at the end of two rounds of a scheduled 10-round battle that headlined a stacked night of Golden Boy action. Garcia put Lopez down in the second round, and the Puerto Rican boxer's camp stopped the fight when he returned to the corner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking at that pic, it's a shame Oscar and Cotto never met in the ring. Could have been a nice scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Looking at that pic, it's a shame Oscar and Cotto never met in the ring. Could have been a nice scrap.
      Prime Oscar, prime Cotto, who you think would win?

I'm putting my money on the Golden Boy.

Comment

he looks like daddys little boy alrite

Comment

Strange fight. Lopez didn't even attempt to punch back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post

Im with you on that

Comment

Your next Rollie than Tank who Ryan will turn Tank into a blown up Iraqi Tank that was blown up by a M1 Abrahams Tank

Comment

Remember ODH challenge Miguel Cotto before Manny Pacquiao? Cotto would’ve had a very important name under his resume if only he would’ve taken it.

Comment

Ryan has pain!!

Ryan has pain in his eyes, from the sacrifice of boxing, and growing up poor. I think he will show heart when he gets tested, and if he loses i think he will go out on his shield!!

his decision to change trainers early in his career has changed my mind about him, i think hes hungry, and is showing maturity and intelligence in his career.

Comment

Prime Oscar smokes everyone!!

everyone who thinks different needs to go back and look at prime oscar and you will have a new found respect on who Oscar really was in the ring!!

i know alot of people hate on oscar but de la hoya was a bad man in the ring and he fought everybody thats not something any fighter can say!!

if your ever in a debate about oscar, all you have to say is he fought everybody and never ducked, and they will have to agree!!

Comment

Working...
                    X