Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Price Gets Bitten By Kash Ali, Wins By DQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Price Gets Bitten By Kash Ali, Wins By DQ

David Price, Kash Ali Fight Photos Gallery - Liverpool heavyweight David Price continued to rebuild his career with a bizarre fifth round disqualification over Birmingham's previously unbeaten but untested Kash Ali who bit the local man as the two were wrapped up on the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this deserves 12 months suspension for Kash Ali.

Comment

Comment

Disgusting. Really bad bite mark that. And whilst on the floor. He done it twice I heard.

At least a two year ban is deserved.

Comment

I don't know which is worse, Ali biting Price or the fact that this gives Price an excuse to continue fighting on. David Price is shot and going to be seriously injured if he keeps going.

Comment

Tyson got away with much worse. How long was he suspended for back in the days?

Comment

Talk about needing someone to toss you a bone just to win.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                I don't know which is worse, Ali biting Price or the fact that this gives Price an excuse to continue fighting on. David Price is shot and going to be seriously injured if he keeps going.
                That's exactly the problem with Pricey. Nobody wants to see him lose or get ko-ed again but when he wins then he'll be matched against guys that really could end his career in a bad way.
                Not only is he gun-shy now but his stamina has gone as well
                Looking ahead., another brutal KO is almost a cert and I've no wish to see such a thing. I wish Pricey would hang em up and take on a media career or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Tyson got away with much worse. How long was he suspended for back in the days?
                  15 months and a $3m fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                    15 months and a $3m fine.
                    Thanks, 15 months isn't very long for such a thing, I would expect at least 18 months ban but oh well, Tyson was a cash cow back then. As for Kash Ali 12 months should be enough but considering he's only fighting once a year anyway, it's not a punishment, maybe cut his fight purse in a half?

Comment

Working...
                    X