Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: I Can Beat All The Champions at Welterweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: I Can Beat All The Champions at Welterweight!

Philadelphia - WBO No. 1 welterweight contender Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas maintained his unbeaten record - and kept himself in the running for a shot at champion Terence "Bud" Crawford - although it was not the outcome he wanted. A 10-round majority draw against the upset-minded Philadelphia native Ray Robinson left both fighters unsatisfied.
    [Click Here To Read More]

" I Can Beat All The Champions at Welterweight" in what? Ping pong?

Comment

Draw against non top ten WW wow! Match him with Lipinets who also thinks a win over a washed up non ranked WW makes them elite

Comment

I would like to see Crawford get that revenge.. Henry Tillman beat Mike Tyson in amateurs.. then got his brain rattled in the pros by Tyson.. so beware what u wish for..

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          " I Can Beat All The Champions at Welterweight" in what? Ping pong?

Pacquiao would obliterate him in ping pong.

Comment

The guy I watched fight last night couldn't come close to beating Danny Garcia let alone the four belt holders.

Comment

Not a statement he should be making after barely squeezing by Ray. At least Jermall kept it semi real after struggling with Korobov.

This dude needs a reality check.

Comment

Yeeeaaaaahhhh NO! This was a guy hand picked to showcase your skills and you end up with a draw??? No way you beat any of the champions at WW.

Comment

Too one dimensional.

Comment

Really??? This cat can't beat Yordenis Ugas, much less Terence Crawford! Kava vs. Collazo! Make It Happen! I feel bad for Crawford! I don't see where he goes after Khan! Custio Clayton? Alexander Besputin? I really wish Mo Hooker would move up from 140lbs. and fight Crawford! Hearn could force Arum to make a deal, or go to purse bid! At 5'11 w/ 80" reach, he's probably a more credible opponent than Amir Khan! Mo Hooker, MAN UP!

Comment

Working...
                    X