Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas, Robinson Box To Draw, Affects Crawford Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas, Robinson Box To Draw, Affects Crawford Fight

By Keith Idec - PHILADELPHIA Ray Robinson might've done enough Saturday night to definitively take away one of Bob Arum's few potential opponents for Terence Crawford. Egidjius Kavaliauskas, who's promoted by Arum's Top Rank Inc., still managed to walk away with a majority draw in Robinson's homet...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawfish is fcked. Who is he going to fight? Collazo to the rescue??

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Crawfish is fcked. Who is he going to fight? Collazo to the rescue??
      bobs got a rejuvenated crack-free mike alvarado

Comment

i didntnscore it round by round, and i didnt watch it that closely, but it didnt seem like one guy significantly
        outlanded the other. heck, throughout the fight, i didnt see anyone winning on the other three criteria either.

Comment

Bud will fight Ray Robertson to build enough confidence to fight Spence who is left handed and tall. That’s if Bob is game which I don’t think he is. Watch Bob’s next move.

Comment

What about like Dusty Harrison?

Comment

Crawford vs Besputin is the fight to make

Comment

I hate fighters like Robinson who think they are WAAY better than they actually are. Too c0cky for someone who doesn't really have the skills or pedigree to back it up...

Comment

Does it really though? I mean he can still fight Crawford. It isn't like he got knocked out or anything.

Comment

Fat Dan had it 9-1 for Kavaliauskas.

Comment

Working...
                    X