Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: No Issue Making Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: No Issue Making Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce

NEWS THAT DANIEL Dubois and Joe Joyce have been nominated by the board to fight each other for the British heavyweight title has created huge anticipation and a fair bit of skepticism. This is how it is from our side. Daniel has got a big fight against the 14-1 big puncher Richard Lartey at the SSE Arena, Wembley on April 27.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't see Joyce's team wanting it, Dubois is only 22 I think and could come back from a loss whereas Joyce is 31 or 32 and trying be fast tracked a loss would really set that back.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
      I can't see Joyce's team wanting it, Dubois is only 22 I think and could come back from a loss whereas Joyce is 31 or 32 and trying be fast tracked a loss would really set that back.
      I agree. Being that Joyce is 33 he has a lot to lose there. I think Dubois beats him.

Comment

Yeah I'm not buying this at all Frank

Would be very surprised if Frank let's this fight happen. No way

Comment

that would be a great fight, dubois is a tremendous talent but joyce is a bad, bad man.

Comment

Fish eye won't make this fight, no balls.

Comment

Solid test for both. Will find out whos real and who is a hype job. Joyce has called out anyone and everyone, cant see him turning down a big domestic fight like this.

Comment

I reckon there's more chance of me passing a medical with a surgery-repaired spine, getting a license, getting up to HW without looking even fatter than Butterbean, and any boxing official (let alone the wife) actually letting me fight Joyce than there is of Warren letting Dubois fight him any time soon.

Comment

Joyce is looking at world title shot again Charr or close to that sort of level, Warren isn’t going to make this fight for a british title no mater what he says. He knows Team Joyce wouldn’t be that interested, that’s why he says they wouldn’t withdraw from the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Joyce is looking at world title shot again Charr or close to that sort of level, Warren isn’t going to make this fight for a british title no mater what he says. He knows Team Joyce wouldn’t be that interested, that’s why he says they wouldn’t withdraw from the process.
                    If Joyce fights Charr instead of Dubois that would be a duck. Dubois even at just 10 fights is way more dangerous than Charr.

Comment

Working...
                    X