Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: In Peterson's Hometown, I Needed To Make it Obvious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: In Peterson's Hometown, I Needed To Make it Obvious

Sergey Lipinets knew exactly what he was walking into when he agreed to a fight with Lamont Peterson. The former 140-pound champ-who had just moved up to welterweight last summer-openly embraced the idea of taking on the well-established welterweight in in Oxon Hill, Md., just outside the former two-division titlist's Washington D.C. hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes you did Lipinets. Congrats. Peterson's body attack was off the charts though. Glad he retired but it's kind of sad or me because i enjoyed all his fights🥊

Comment

Yes indeed you did Lipinets. Congrats. Peterson's body attack was off the charts though. Glad he retired but it's kind of sad for me because i enjoyed all his fights🥊

Comment

This clown would lose to any top WW.

Comment

Mr Lipinets would beat Garcia

Comment

Great fight now I wanna see Sergey vs Ugas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Great fight now I wanna see Sergey vs Ugas.
              Yea that would be a nice war. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                This clown would lose to any top WW.
                lol you mad bro??? PEDerson got wrecked whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                  lol you mad bro??? PEDerson got wrecked whether you like it or not.
                  I personally don't care. I don't like people bragging about beating up washed up old men.

Comment

Working...
                  X