Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fowler, Fitzgerald Nearly Erupt, Separated at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fowler, Fitzgerald Nearly Erupt, Separated at Presser

Anthony Fowler, Scott Fitzgerald Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Sam Eggington says a win against former World Champion Liam Smith at The M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool on March 30 would fire him straight back into the title mix at 154lbs. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fowler is always going to sell well on the back of people wanting to see him get KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      Fowler is always going to sell well on the back of people wanting to see him get KTFO!
      Yeah he’s acts like a c***. So arrogant and unlikable and that’s coming from a guy from Liverpool.
      He’s trying to be the next Bellew, his trash talk is sh** though, even Pricey’s was better haha.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Yeah he’s acts like a c***. So arrogant and unlikable and that’s coming from a guy from Liverpool.
        He’s trying to be the next Bellew, his trash talk is sh** though, even Pricey’s was better haha.
        Ah Pricey, can’t even imagine it.

I don’t know him but I just can’t see how he isn’t one of the nicest guys around. He wore that suit that was made for a rhinoceros on that sky sports gig presumably because it was custom made and he didn’t want to upset anyone.

Pricey would be a lovely bouncer. Stop all the trouble, lift up all the little upstarts from under their arms

Whispering in their ears: ‘Sshh, calm down, la.’

Then placing them neatly in the back of a cab. Putting their seat belts on and then the cabbie would take them home for free at Pricey’s request because he’s such a lovely man.

Can’t wait until Pricey chins one of these team GB heavyweights in cherry pick gone wrong.

It’s happening

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Ah Pricey, can’t even imagine it.

I don’t know him but I just can’t see how he isn’t one of the nicest guys around. He wore that suit that was made for a rhinoceros on that sky sports gig presumably because it was custom made and he didn’t want to upset anyone.

Pricey would be a lovely bouncer. Stop all the trouble, lift up all the little upstarts from under their arms

Whispering in their ears: ‘Sshh, calm down, la.’

Then placing them neatly in the back of a cab. Putting their seat belts on and then the cabbie would take them home for free at Pricey’s request because he’s such a lovely man.

Can’t wait until Pricey chins one of these team GB heavyweights in cherry pick gone wrong.

It’s happening
          Price is a lovely fella, very down to earth and approachable. I’ve met him several times and actually sat next to him and his wife at Bellew-Makabu and he’s such an easy going guy, I couldn’t believe how badly he lost his cool today hahahaha

Comment

Yeah he’s acts like a c***. So arrogant and unlikable and that’s coming from a guy from Liverpool..
            At least he can back it up. I think winner of this will beat Cheeseman

Comment

He’s a world class knobhead but that’s what makes me like him.

Comment

At least he can back it up. I think winner of this will beat Cheeseman
                Can he??? He talks like he’s world class, when in reality he was badly exposed by high level amateurs. Watch either of his fights with the Khazak fighter (Zhanibek something) or the Uzbek that schooled him in the WSB.
                I’ll be amazed if Fowler ever reaches the top level. He just can’t deal with lateral movement.

Comment

Can he??? He talks like he’s world class, when in reality he was badly exposed by high level amateurs. Watch either of his fights with the Khazak fighter (Zhanibek something) or the Uzbek that schooled him in the WSB.
                  I’ll be amazed if Fowler ever reaches the top level. He just can’t deal with lateral movement.
                  I’ll rephrase: he can back it up at British level

Comment

I’ll rephrase: he can back it up at British level
                    I get you. He should beat the likes of Fitzgerald.

Comment

Working...
                    X