Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: If I Lose Again - I Will Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: If I Lose Again - I Will Retire From Boxing

At 32 years of age and in the middle of being inactivity for almost two years since his last ring appearance in May 2017, former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. affirmed that he can't afford to lose his next fight. As BoxingScene.com recently reported, Chavez Jr. is planning a ring return on the tentative date of June 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel like he's said this before

Comment

Cherry picking is more effective than weight cheating without the Peds.

Comment

he'll never lose because he'll never fight again.

Last edited by Johnny_Roa; 03-27-2019, 05:12 AM.

Comment

This guy always says this. Just retire already Jr.!!

Comment

Legitimately thought he was already retired. Mostly due to forgetting about him. No disrespect, just genuinely had him fade due to inactivity.

Comment

The guy hasn't got a fight booked and he's already talking retirement? ....War Chavez! lol

Comment

I do think the weight cut was the main factor in his loss to Canelo. He looked like a skeleton! If he can be healthy at 168 I think he have some success.

Comment

Who cares julio... you blew all your chances already... no one cares anymore!

Comment

Was he dumped by PBC? Poor Al wasted some big money on him

Comment

Working...
                    X