Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez's Promoter Embraces WBC's Title Shot Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez's Promoter Embraces WBC's Title Shot Order

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman, Arena Box Promotion Chairman Ahmet Oner, who manages Avni Yildirim's career and Turkish fighter himself participated to press conference in Istanbul Turkey. After controversial Dirrell vs Yildirim WBC title bout in February, Yildirim's side had appealed to WBC for an immediate rematch. David Benavidez's promoter Sampson Lewkowicz also gave his opinion about triple agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I reckon the only people who are not loving this particular ruling have something to do with the Dirrell's.

Comment

I'm guessing that Benavidez could probably beat Dirrell and Yildirim on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        I'm guessing that Benavidez could probably beat Dirrell and Yildirim on the same night.
        Yea, a 12 round fight - six each.

Comment

This is all working out for Benavidez. He’s getting back on track. His next 2 fights are lined up for him. And at his age, its great experience against ranked guys in the division. It’s very good preparation for the other champions once he goes for a unification.

Comment

Benavidez, Plant, Dirrell, Yildirim, Uzcategui, Quillin, Truax, and now Eubank Jr.! WOW!

Comment

Working...
            X