No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders vs. Isufi For WBO Interim-Title on May 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders vs. Isufi For WBO Interim-Title on May 18th

The Billy Joe Saunders-Shefat Isufi fight is official. Promoter Frank Warren and broadcaster BT Sport announced Monday that Saunders and Isufi will fight for the WBO's interim super middleweight title May 18. Their bout will take place at 6,700-seat Lamex Stadium, a soccer venue that's home to Stevenage FC, in Hertfordshire, England, Saunders' home county.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Saunders gets put on his ass, over and over again. Doubt it but can still hope

Comment

Yes .. the fight the world has been waiting to see ! .......... 2.5Million ppvs in the States

Frank "for the fans" Warren

Comment

So, only Interim title as Zurdo has not confirmed if he'll stay at 175lbs yet.
        I take it the winner will then fight for full credentials in their next fight, whether against Zurdo or the next highest ranked available fighter.

Comment

Won’t be watching this fraud fight

Comment

Crack whore saunders is such a joke

I'd pick eubank jr to body his sorry ass at 168,when they fought jr was still officially a bum as he had no trainer basically,now that he does I'd pick him to ko Billy Whore Saunders with a gutshot.

Frank Warren is almos just a brit Bob Arum,& Billy whore Saunders is just like Arums stable of cherrypicking pssies who face wave after wave of WBO/WBA no hopers whom his promoter bribed officials to get ranked.
            Last edited by kushking; 03-25-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Silly hoe Saunders is the biggest fraud in boxing.

Comment

This is a dangerous fight for Saunders. Shefat is underrated I've been saying this for a while now lol haha

Comment

The WBO is becoming a joke again. Can’t fault their cruiser champ but the rest of their champs are all dubious or have been dubious recently.

I like Billy Joe and his idiotic antics, I’d even bet that he didn’t know he wasn’t allowed to take oxilofrine but if he becomes a 2 weight champ from this fight, it makes a mockery of the notion of world champions

Comment

Great move by the WBO, this is the common sense approach while Ramirez test the waters at 175. Saunders had little options at 160 with nobody really willing to face him so I hope he gets the opportunities at 168. 2019 is the year the world takes notice of Billy Joe Saunders!

Comment

Working...
                    X