Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets: This Win Showed I Belong at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets: This Win Showed I Belong at Welterweight

Former world champion Sergey Lipinets (15-1, 11 KOs) stopped former two-division champion Lamont Peterson (35-5-1, 17 KOs)in round 10 Sunday night in an action-packed welterweight showdown that headlined Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes from MGM National Harbor in Maryland
    [Click Here To Read More]

fighters say the silliest things. lipnits you are too small and too basic to compete at 147. PEDerson himself never truely established himself at welterweight so how does beating him prove anything?

Comment

Haha I know right Mr lipintits over their thinking he jus beat Thurman or someone of that nature. Peterson as we know was a contender in the division but not at the caliber to think now this new guy is sum threat but hey at least its new fresh meat to feed to the champs of the division

Comment

No it doesnt...

Comment

Fat chance mr Lipinets

Comment

Sergey you are getting way to ahead of yourself

Comment

Lipinets/Garcia II at 147

the fight that nobody wants to see!

Comment

Mr. Lipinets vs Danny Garcia would be a great fight

Comment

That was a GREAT FIGHT! Salute to both fighters! That's was a war! Lipinets is tough as nails! He should be thanking Errol Spence Jr. and Father Time, because Lamont was giving as much as he was talking, but he's too old to be in fights like that, especially after that beatdown by Errol! Segey Lipinets vs. Josesito Lopez! Make It Happen!

Comment

Sergey Lipinets is tailor made for faded old Pacquiao just like Lucas Matthysse & Ricky Hatton! No retreat no surrender!

Comment

Working...
                    X