Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams - Face To Face at Presser

Hurd, Williams Press Conference Photos Gallery - NATIONAL HARBOR - - Unified and undefeated IBF, IBO and WBA 154-pound "Swift'' Jarrett Hurd and top contender Julian "J-Rock'' Williams previewed their recently announced showdown at a press conference Sunday before they meet in primetime in Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes action on Saturday, May 11 at EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia. (photos by Kent Green).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell of a fight. Hurd hasn't been looking good since the surgery. J-rock can fight with the best.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Hurd, Williams Press Conference Photos Gallery - NATIONAL HARBOR - - Unified and undefeated IBF, IBO and WBA 154-pound "Swift'' Jarrett Hurd and top contender Julian "J-Rock'' Williams previewed their recently announced showdown at a press conference Sunday before they meet in primetime in Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes action on Saturday, May 11 at EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia. (photos by Kent Green).
      [Click Here To Read More]

It'll be a good fight for as long as it lasts. Think Hurd will grind him down for a mid to late stoppage.

Comment

Man I really like J-Rock, but he’s got one big dude in his destiny! Hurd is a damn monster when you see him in person. Pause. I think any JMW is gonna have a problem with Swift....unless you have a great finesse fighter. J is gonna get lured to battle and really regret it!

Comment

I hope Julian wins

Comment

Breadman is that dude but 1998 wants his suit back lol

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Breadman bringing back the classic styles of the 90's haha

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                He pulled out the substitute teacher thang

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  Man I really like J-Rock, but he’s got one big dude in his destiny! Hurd is a damn monster when you see him in person. Pause. I think any JMW is gonna have a problem with Swift....unless you have a great finesse fighter. J is gonna get lured to battle and really regret it!
                  Actually I'm surprised the size difference isn't more evident. I think Hurd still gives JRock the business though.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Actually I'm surprised the size difference isn't more evident. I think Hurd still gives JRock the business though.
                    When I saw the two together, it was very evident in person. But I swear Hurd is huge. He looks like he’s 6’1” and about 185 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X