Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Feels Refreshed Following Year-Long Ring Break

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Feels Refreshed Following Year-Long Ring Break

Having not fought since a one-sided stoppage loss to Errol Spence Jr. last January, Lamont Peterson wasn't ever left with much choice but to reflect over the past 14 months on what went wrong that night. Coming to grips with defeat wasn't as important, however, as getting to better understand his body to determine just how much further along the 35-year old can go in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lamont is done. I'd be very surprised if he beat Lipinets.

Comment

As caring as his trainer was he still took a beating a year's rest doesn't recover from

Comment

Looking forward to a good night of fights on FOX Sports 1 and Premier Boxing Champions baby! Boxing on basic cable and network tv....you just can’t beat it

Comment

Let’s go lamont!!

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Let's Go Champ 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              Lamont is done. I'd be very surprised if he beat Lipinets.
              You think so? Why?

I see this as a very winnable fight as long as the 14 months inactivity doesn't weigh against him too much. That, and he is 14 months further from his prime.

Lipinets hasn't fought anyone with L.P reach and height. If the same Lamont shows up that fought Spence then he should get a narrow points win.

Comment

Working...
              X