No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank on ESPN Undercard Results From Costa Mesa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank on ESPN Undercard Results From Costa Mesa

Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev makes his U.S. debut in a 10-round heavyweight battle versus Romania's Bogdan Dinu. Their bout will air live on ESPN Saturday evening from The Hangar in Costa Mesa, California. Pulev (26-1, 13KOs)-who represented Bulgaria in the 2008 Beijing Olympics-is a leading contender for one of the heavyweight belts presently in the possession of England's Anthony Joshua. He earned his place in line following a decision win over Hughie Fury last October, which streamed live on ESPN+.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m glad to see Van Herdeen winning another. I hope he fights every 3 months on ESPN and rises in the welterweight rankings.
    On another note, there has been boxing on the ESPN+ app for the last few hours and then it continues on regular ESPN....along with the Ufc on the ESPN app as well.
    I just don’t see dazn doing well while ESPN is still out there with the magnitude of sports Americans actually like to watch. If anything I see ESPN purchasing dazn.

Comment

Anyone ever seen the movie Hot Fuzz? I can't see a pic of Dinu without thinking "Yarp"! Coincidentally the same guy plays the Hound in GoT.

Comment

Glad his father got killed. If a poc did what his father did, you people would be justifying his death

Comment

Working...
        X