Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Sergey Lipinets - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Sergey Lipinets - Ready For Battle

Lipinets, Lamont Peterson Weights Photos Gallery - Former two-division world champion Lamont Peterson and former 140-pound champion Sergey Lipinets went face-to-face Saturday at the official weigh-in before they meet in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes this Sunday from MGM National Harbor in Maryland
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got Lipinets by MD

Comment

Why are they having these fights on Sundays?? That's stupid and irrelevant, also when they have them on Friday night.... boxing fights are meant for Saturday nights

Comment

Having them on Sunday is sweet what else to do on Sunday ? Besides I rather go out Saturday night then watch a fight

Comment

I’m leaning towards Peterson...he’s got slick skills and I think they match up well against Lipinets. I’m concerned about two very nasty stoppages and if they have left some residual damage on him though. Lamont is the faster more polished guy but you never know. I’ll be watching....I love that PBC puts on these Sunday shows in the nfl off season, seems like excellent placement for a sports vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
            Having them on Sunday is sweet what else to do on Sunday ? Besides I rather go out Saturday night then watch a fight
            Agreed actually. Whenthere are big fights on Saturday night hay calls for restructuring plans but Sunday night when you’re planning business for the up and coming week....perfect

Comment

Lamont got this!!!

Comment

I think Lipinets will put an enormous amount of pressure on L.P from Start to finish and wins 115-113

Comment

Lamont will stick and move for the first 4 rounds and then take it in the trenches after that. This will be a highly entertaining fight. I think Lamont wins a close but UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X