Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Sergey Lipinets - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Sergey Lipinets - Go Face To Face

Peterson, Lipinets Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former two-division world champion Lamont Peterson and former 140-pound champion Sergey Lipinets went face-to-face Friday at the final press conference before they meet in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes this Sunday from MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a crap card.

Comment

If a crap card

Don’t watch them and nobody cares to here from non talented fans that have never thrown a dam punch. The nerve of people.

Comment

Probably the weakest PBC card of the year,, Both Peterson's going to lose

Comment

This is a pickem fight for me. I think Peterson has it but has he been in too many hard fights now? Will the knockouts have caught up? I’ll be watching of course

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            This is a pickem fight for me. I think Peterson has it but has he been in too many hard fights now? Will the knockouts have caught up? I’ll be watching of course
            Pretty much this ^. Bookies have it absolutely bang on evens (or did a coupla days ago when I put up the thread for the prediction league). This is what I wrote then and I stick by it.

Ok gentlemen - there's no title on the line here and you won't find either guy in anyone's top 10 rankings at Welter. Lamont may be past it and has been out of the ring for over a year after being beaten down by Spence. Sergei is only one fight away from his war with Mikey and trying to show he's got what it takes at Welter.

Nonetheless they both have names of a sort and are both kinda current given last weekend's fight... it's also - and this is largely why I wanted to do it - as close a fight as you'll find by the bookies. Last, but by no means least, it has the makings of one hell of a scrap.

So.. what do we reckon... can the old veteran Lamont roll back the clock for one last run at the top or will the tough Kazakh battler impose his will and show that he's to be taken seriously in the Welterweight ranks?
            For some reason some dudes on here don't seem to be interested if it ain't a coupla elite dudes squaring off but I reckon this one has the makings of a fun and intriguing fight.

Comment

Lipinets on the less wear and tear, but hard head is not a good defence.

Comment

Probably the weakest PBC card of the year,, Both Peterson's going to lreose

Comment

I just put $500 on Lamont I expect him to win Sergey is to one dimensional. His last fight he showed he can be out boxed pretty easily

Comment

The fresher, hungrier fighter definitely has to be Sergey Lipinets, in Lamonts last fight he showed he doesn't have what it takes to adjust anymore and I believe Sergey will put on the pressure, wear down the old dog Peterson.
                    He could catch him or at work the man

Comment

Working...
                    X