Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Peterson's Fighting Style WIll Bring Out the Best In Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Peterson's Fighting Style WIll Bring Out the Best In Me

Even coming out of a 2018 in-ring campaign he'd like to leave in the rearview mirror, Sergey Lipinets continued to struggle to line up willing opponents. The frustration was to where he was willing to go nearly eight months between fights in addition to traveling to his opponent's hometown just to have a guaranteed fight date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have the feeling this could be a really good fight!

Comment

Gonna be a cracking good fight!

Comment

Re

Lipinets did not win his last two fights. There was the official loss to Mikey Garcia. He didnt beat Bone, he was merely gifted a decision, after being thoroughly outboxed and countered all night.

So we'll see what he's got against this veteran, and his respected trainer.

Comment

It's going to be alot of empty seats at that fight lol

Comment

aaaah Peterson is in the ring eh? this should be interesting to watch he's normally entertaining for me to watch in the past..

Comment

What fight were watching? Garcia outworked Broner and I like him as a fighter especially at 135 lbs. he just does not throw enough.

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
              Lipinets did not win his last two fights. There was the official loss to Mikey Garcia. He didnt beat Bone, he was merely gifted a decision, after being thoroughly outboxed and countered all night.

So we'll see what he's got against this veteran, and his respected trainer.

Comment

Best 500 on Lamont so he better win the odds actually favor Sergey surprisingly

Comment

Working...
                X