No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Once More To The Home Court For Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Once More To The Home Court For Lamont Peterson

By Cliff Rold - Regional draws have always been part of the lifeblood of boxing. Done right, a fighter can be a franchise. In some towns, it can be the sort of franchise that is the biggest thing in town. Jose Ramirez is getting there right now in Fresno. Terence Crawford has pulled it off in Omaha. At 34, and coming off...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for the Peterson’s to win, such great characters and a inspiration to all underdogs everywhere in life from their story!

Hope Anthony can become a champ one day, not sure why he was so inactive in his physical prime!

Comment

Win, lose or draw Peterson comes prepared to fight....

You have to respect Peterson for taking on the toughest challenges and never backing down or dodging opponents. He's never made an excuse and is always up to challenge himself. Started from poverty and became a world champion. Much admiration.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
        You have to respect Peterson for taking on the toughest challenges and never backing down or dodging opponents. He's never made an excuse and is always up to challenge himself. Started from poverty and became a world champion. Much admiration.
        Fuk PEDerson he's a dirty cheater! I'm going to go watch mattysse knock his out again!

Comment

I like the Oba Carr reference.......The whole article was better than usual.

Comment

I think Lipinets stops him. Peterson is 35 and he really took a beating against Spence.

Comment

Khan-Peterson II got cancelled after Peterson was found with synthetic testosterone in his system. He's a PED cheat but this article is still sucking him off. Awful.

Comment

Peterson is an absolute boss and I say this as a Brit. **** the haters, the night he straight bummed Khan was special

Comment

Followed Lamont and Anthony since their days appearing on FNF. Vividly recall the night later in his career when Lamont took control from Danny Garcia. He showed him up en route to getting jobbed.

So I hope he's been able to sock away some money and this comeback isn't driven by desperation. The Spence beating was the kind to retire on. Not everybody's a Spence, obviously, and Lamont could do OK if carefully guided on his last legs. But these are his last ****ing legs.

Comment

Working...
                  X