Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale - Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale - Tense Face To Face

Wilder, Breazeale Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC Heavyweight Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder will put his title on the line for the ninth time when he steps into the ring against hard-hitting mandatory challenger Dominic "Trouble" Breazeale live on SHOWTIME and presented by Premier Boxing Champions on Saturday, May 18 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight party baby! An all AMERICAN heavyweight title fight baby!

Comment

Wilder Seriously turned down 100 million for 3 fights? And now he won't even get half of that for 3 fights with PBC. Maybe he will get some of that back if Fury takes him on again, but with Uncle Bob and ESPN I wouldn't hold my breath. Terrible decision on Wilder's part.

Comment

Wilder wears long boots and a skirt. Is he looking to join the women's boxing for a chance to become an undisputed there? (No offense intended)

Comment

wtf is this???

Comment

Looks like a funeral instead of a press conference. Too dark in there, needs more light.

Comment

Re

Really looking forward to this ��...these two really dont like each other ��

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                Really looking forward to this ��...these two really dont like each other ��
                Who would?

Comment

After watching this press conference I have to root for 'Trouble'.
                  I like Wilder but he was acting a fool by refusing to shut-up and
                  making sure to talk over both Custer and Breazeale. He seemed
                  coked-up. Aside from calling Wilder a 'chump' about twenty times,
                  Breazeale is a more dignified and respectful person.

Comment

Re

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    Who would?
                    OMG, they're going at, completely talking over Brian Custer ! Totally lost control of this! This is gonna be an explosive fight

Comment

Working...
                    X