Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Expected To Announce Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Expected To Announce Retirement From Boxing

According to a report in the Montreal Journal, former world champion Lucian Bute is expected to announce his retirement from boxing.The Quebecer of Romanian descent (32-5, 25 KOs) has been out of the ring for over two years. The last time Bute saw action was back on February 24, 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This mother****er ain't retired already??? His soul was taken by Mr. Egomaniac anyways

Comment

I remember this guys name was everywhere. I also remember he got a long count in a fight where he was getting f’ed up. He got something like a 20 second break to recover from a KD in the final round. Idk what was going of with the ref lol. Something about making sure the other fighter stayed in the neutral corner. Bute ended up winning that fight too.

Comment

Congrats champion!
        Une fierté du Québec.

Comment

Aww come on Lucian you got five good years left

Nah retire champ!!

Comment

Re

Wasnt really the same, after getting crushed by Carl Froch. One moment that stands out, is Edison Midanda reacting to Bute's landed punches with a macho man act. Then Bute lands a shot that knocks him out 😂😂

Comment

As a cdn I’m proud of how we support our fighters, but also know that it doesn’t encourage our guys to actually go travel and earn less at the risk of being great.

Comment

could've sworn he retired already.

Comment

Hopefully he won't pull a pascal and actually stay retired.

Comment

hmmm well if he feels the time is to call it a day then I wish him best off luck in life with his career after boxing, who knows maybe he will still be a part off the boxing world in other ways?

Comment

Working...
                    X