Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza vs. Mike Alvarado Set Down For Loma-Crolla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza vs. Mike Alvarado Set Down For Loma-Crolla

Undefeated super lightweight Arnold Barboza Jr. is a young contender closing in on a world title shot. Mike Alvarado wants another taste of world championship glory. Barboza, from South El Monte, California, will take on former 140-pound world champion Alvarado in a 10-round super lightweight bout on Friday, April 12 at Staples Center as part of the Vasiliy Lomachenko-Anthony Crolla undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There’s something I am really not understanding......if PBC/Al Haymon fighters can fight on ESPN and DAZN why can’t Top Rank and Matchroom send their fighters to fight on PBC on FOX and Showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      There’s something I am really not understanding......if PBC/Al Haymon fighters can fight on ESPN and DAZN why can’t Top Rank and Matchroom send their fighters to fight on PBC on FOX and Showtime?
      Who have showtime been offering fights to?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        its more like Haymon isn’t a promoter and tries to convince his guys to stay on fox and showtime and throws money to disuade them from going but he cant stop them from going.

We saw in December Gvozdyk fight on showtime because showtime had no choice but to show the fight or lose it to espn. We see Crolla will be fighting on espn. Hooker fought on espn. Jo jo diaz fought on showtime.

Comment

Arum lining up alvarado for crawford LMFAO

Comment

man arum really putting on same great fights

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Arum lining up alvarado for crawford LMFAO
              Well, since Manny ducked him...

6-0 with 5 knockouts. Makes me wonder whether Manny would have done any better against Mile High, vs. the UNANIMOUS loss he suffered to the Hornet.

Comment

Working...
              X