Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark DeLuca, Spike O'Sullivan Secure Big Wins in Boston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark DeLuca, Spike O'Sullivan Secure Big Wins in Boston

A raucous sold out crowd celebrated St. Patrick's Day with Murphys Boxing's 4th Annual St. Patrick's Day Clash last night at the House of Blues in Boston. In the main event, Murphys Boxing's own Mark DeLuca (23-1, 13 KOs) scored a unanimous 10 round decision over Connecticut's Jimmy Williams (16-2-1, 5 KOs) making a successful defense of his NABA Super Welterweight Championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm still confused how Spike got 400K vs Lemieux. Must have more dirt on Oscar.

Comment

DeLuca is an ok fighter. Been in the ring with him. Good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Same reason that people watch Canelo. WE support our own. I don't support Spike but I watch his fights because I'm Irish. Montreal is a big fight town too.

Comment

Williams is ****ing pathetic ****. I hope he kills himself. Disgraceful ****

Comment

You are ****ing disgrace. Gray is garbage

Comment

The quality of the card, matchmaking, and production value
              were on par with the quality of Dropkick Murphys' music. Atrocious.
              And who hired that homely, spastic, punk rock ring card girl?
              Just walk around holding the card, no need to flail it around like the
              dude standing on the side of the road, dancing with a sign for minimum
              wage, trying to call your attention to Little Caesar's latest pizza deal.
              They're hiring 'squeegee kids' to work their boxing shows.
              Dropkick Murphys have not been any good since their 'Do or Die' album.
              Putting a photo of Micky Ward on your album cover does not
              automatically make the music good.

Comment

Don't forget Charles Foster

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Same here. I doubt you'll see anything close to that with any of his fights post Lemieux. There's a level he'll never get past, and it was made quite evident in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X