Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Dominates Mikey Garcia - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Dominates Mikey Garcia - HUGE Gallery

Spence, Garcia Fight Photos Gallery - AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - In a highly anticipated showdown for the IBF welterweight title, Errol Spence (25-0, 22 KOs) dominated and beat down Mikey Garcia (39-1, 30 KOs) over twelve rounds to win a lopsided unanimous decision to retain the title. The scores were 120-107, 120-108, 120-108. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Fox Sports).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t know why Robert Garcia allows his fighters to stay in and take such harsh arse kickings. Great trainer, but really needs to learn when it’s time to step in and save a fighter from himself. This seems reoccurring with him.

Comment

Reminiscent of the schooling Floyd gave Canelo. Only difference is these judges got it right with the unanimous decision.

Comment

Skills pays the bills. Mikey is a great fighter and proved it by calling out Spence and fighting like a man. Thurman,D. Garcia and Porter are cowards simple and plain.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Skills pays the bills. Mikey is a great fighter and proved it by calling out Spence and fighting like a man. Thurman,D. Garcia and Porter are cowards simple and plain.
          so is crawford

Comment

A question worth asking again as we look in the rear view mirror.

Of all the WWs out there, WHY did Mikey CALL OUT Errol?!?!?!

All I can say is thanks to Mikey for giving us this fight and making us see this (boxing) dimension of EJS.

Hope he did not leave a piece of himself in there last night.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              I don’t know why Robert Garcia allows his fighters to stay in and take such harsh arse kickings. Great trainer, but really needs to learn when it’s time to step in and save a fighter from himself. This seems reoccurring with him.

To be fair, Robert did try and want to stop the fight, but Mikey refused.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                To be fair, Robert did try and want to stop the fight, but Mikey refused.
                I understand. A fighter will almost always want to keep going.
                As a trainer you gotta do your job though and save your fighter from himself.

Comment

Garcia is a class act, unlike some of his fans making excuses for him. And the same fans before the fight that said he would win, outclass and outwit and out box Spence, the weight or size wasn’t an issue, he is a better all around fighter than Spence. Even Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson, and other past great fighters gave Garcia the edge. Some fans are so predictable. They flip flop like a fish fresh out of water. Meanwhile, Garcia stepped up and took on the challenge like the great champion he is and was gracious in defeat. Showed how tough and durable he is and that he can fight any of the top welterweights and go 12 rounds. I have a lot more respect for him today.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Robert didn't even want him to take the fight in the first place. Mikey should be fighting Loma and not Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X