Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Arreola Batters, Stops Augustin For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Arreola Batters, Stops Augustin For TKO Win

Chris Arreola, Augustin Fight Photos Gallery - AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - Heavyweight contender Chris Arreola (38-5-1, 33 KOs) kept his career alive with a third round knockout of Jean Pierre previously undefeated Augustin (17-1-1, 12 KOs)

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't see him beating any of the top 3 heavyweights but there are fun fights he can still be in.

Against Andy Ruiz, Kownacki, Charles Martin, even Joseph Parker.

Comment

Arreola vs Chisora

Comment

Arreola just knows how to fight, he's not the top top best but he will sort out any athletic pretender dudes in no time
        He's good value The Nightmare

Comment

Arreola needs to have cosmetic surgery on that nose I swear his nose can be mistaken for a baby elephant nose basically a trunk .

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Arreola vs Chisora
            O yeah, I`d watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Arreola needs to have cosmetic surgery on that nose I swear his nose can be mistaken for a baby elephant nose basically a trunk .
              He was never the same after Vitali hit him with around 1000 punches in 10 rounds and made him cry on national TV. All those hard shots on the nose led to the way he looks now.

Comment

Lol yea that nose has been beaten to a pulp.he should wait till after he finally hang up his gloves then get it fixed.good win for him doe

Comment

That nose looks like your average African American nose with the exception that is long.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Face tattoos is my recommendation if he continues to fight. You wouldn't hit Jesus in the bread basket would you?

Comment

Working...
                    X