Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola: I Have Not Let Up on My Goal of Winning a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola: I Have Not Let Up on My Goal of Winning a World Title

Heavyweight Chris Arreola loves to fight. Whether it is a knockout victory or in defeat, Arreola gives it his all in the ring. At age 38, Arreola is not going to defeat Father Time,' but he wants to make the most of any and all opportunities before finally hanging up the gloves. That includes tonight, when he squares off against unbeaten Jean Pierre Augustin at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The Arreola-Augustin fight will open the FOX Pay-Per-View telecast (9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never gonna happen.

Comment

WAR ARREOLA for life!!!!

Comment

Has he thought, I wonder, about actually working toward this goal? Is he on a strict diet, reporting to the gym 7 days a week or is he just eating his 3 burrito lunch dreaming about how great success would be?

Comment

His punch resistence is gone. I don't anything about his opponent but I remember how he looked against Harper, Kassi & Kauffman. Those 3 fights he looked in sharp decline & couldn't pull the trigger like he used to do. I always enjoyed watching him fight & he was always a favourite of mine regardless of questionable training habits. He had an entertaining style but his take 3 punches to land one defence shortened his career...

Comment

Only title hes winning is burger eating contest, if Miller not entered.

Comment

Chris Arreola's only problem is he can't beat Chris Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                His punch resistence is gone. I don't anything about his opponent but I remember how he looked against Harper, Kassi & Kauffman. Those 3 fights he looked in sharp decline & couldn't pull the trigger like he used to do. I always enjoyed watching him fight & he was always a favourite of mine regardless of questionable training habits. He had an entertaining style but his take 3 punches to land one defence shortened his career...
                Spot on as usual, Joe.

I loved Arreola during his run, and would still like to see him fight guys on the Harper/Kassi level, but his chin ain't there and a fight against any top-fifteen guy would end badly.

How bout an Adamek rematch? I'd watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Spot on as usual, Joe.

I loved Arreola during his run, and would still like to see him fight guys on the Harper/Kassi level, but his chin ain't there and a fight against any top-fifteen guy would end badly.

How bout an Adamek rematch? I'd watch that.
                  arreola has never run

Comment

I just want Arreola vs Andy Ruiz at StubHub (Dignity Park or Whatever The Hell They Call It Now) this Summer before he hangs it up. Would be a FUN FIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                    X