Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Richard Lartey on April 27, SSE Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Richard Lartey on April 27, SSE Arena

QUEENSBERRY PROMOTIONS ARE delighted to announce that hot on the heels of his exciting knockout of former world title challenger Razvan Cojanu, Daniel Dubois will be headlining on April 27 at the SSE Arena, Wembley, live on BT Sport on a card that features a wealth of exciting up and coming talent. Dubois (10-0 9KOs) will be facing off with his toughest opponent yet in WBO number 14 ranked Richard Lartey (14-1 11KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois is fighting a Starbucks latte now ?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      Hes fighting a decent fighter for his 10th fight. I recall wilder fighting a guy who was 4-7 for his 10th

Comment

Lartey is ranked #14 by the WBO so this fight will get Dubois into the world rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          lmao......

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Hes fighting a decent fighter for his 10th fight. I recall wilder fighting a guy who was 4-7 for his 10th
            Hmmm, wilders come up was particularly slow even for that era. A long string of no hopers,him and cuenca are in a league of their own it will be a long time before such a streak is witnessed again..

Comment

Looking him up, 14-1 not bad on paper but never a good look when you're 0-1 outside your own continent. Although the guy that beat him never fought again so I guess Lartey had the last laugh there.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                Hmmm, wilders come up was particularly slow even for that era. A long string of no hopers,him and cuenca are in a league of their own it will be a long time before such a streak is witnessed again..
                There are some hilarious youtube fight videos of when Wilder was doing a tomato can a month where the American commentators were losing it with him, saying he can't keep fighting opponents like this etc I think that was at 10-15 fights so little did they know.

I don't think Dubois is in quite that slow a lane but he could definitely do a lot more, I think Frank is terrified he takes an 0 on his record . There are loads of up and comers I'd like to see him in with but zero chance of getting any of them.

Comment

isn't it amazing that this site still hasn't posted any article on wilder rejecting the $100M deal rumor? trying to get the spin right I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I predict we see Dubois vs the WBO African Champ Richard Lartey next
                    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    QUEENSBERRY PROMOTIONS ARE delighted to announce that hot on the heels of his exciting knockout of former world title challenger Razvan Cojanu, Daniel Dubois will be headlining on April 27 at the SSE Arena, Wembley, live on BT Sport on a card that features a wealth of exciting up and coming talent. Dubois (10-0 9KOs) will be facing off with his toughest opponent yet in WBO number 14 ranked Richard Lartey (14-1 11KOs).
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    I called it! I ****ing called it!!!!!! Frank is so god damn predictable

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=808727&page=4

Comment

Working...
                    X